As Florida defective product lawyers, Mr. Schuler and Mr. Lee work throughout the state pursuing claims on behalf of people who have been seriously injured or killed by dangerous, unsafe or defective products.
People use products that should better their lives, not harm them. Whether it’s the toys your children play with, the child seat they sit in, the SUV that safely commutes you and your family throughout the day, or a medical device that is keeping you alive, you have a right to expect that part of what you are paying for is safety.
Products are often built for profit and not for safety
When products don’t work as planned they can cause serious injuries or wrongful deaths. A Florida defective product lawyer is needed to file a product liability claim.
We can represent you on these types of product liability cases:
- Baby toys and infant toys that present choking hazards
- Dangerous child safety seats
- Defective seat belts and defective air bags
- Home appliances that are fire hazards or electrocution hazards
- Unsafe power tools or unsafe industrial machinery
- Dangerous prescription drugs
- Dangerous medical devices; such as, defective artificial joints
- Any product that is dangerous because of negligent design, negligent manufacture, or inadequate warnings or instructions
Act now! The law imposes strict time limits on product liability claims.
We have been fighting big manufacturers over the course of the past three decades.
If you have been hurt by dangerous, unsafe or defective products, you may be entitled to compensation from the manufacturer, distributor, retailer and installer of the product. Contact Mr. Schuler or Mr. Lee to schedule a free consultation to learn about the rights you have as a consumer.