Scott Schuler and Brian Lee are Florida construction accident injury lawyers and premise liability attorneys who will skillfully and compassionately represent people who have been seriously injured by the negligence and carelessness of someone else.
Who we help
Have you or a loved one been injured in a Florida construction site accident or in an accident caused by dangerous property? Then we can help you. You may have a potential claim for fair reimbursement for your injuries if:
- You are a construction worker or other employee injured because the property owner or the general contractor cut corners with safety
- You are a customer and are involved in a trip and fall or slip and fall case because the store owner did not have a proper floor safety program
- You are at someone’s house and are hurt because of an unsafe condition
As Florida construction accident injury lawyers and Florida dangerous property lawyers, the situations listed below cover some, but not all, of the types of construction accident and premises liability accident cases that we have handled.
Some of the most common kinds of construction accident and dangerous premises cases include:
- Construction accidents due to unsafe ladders or mechanical lifts
- Suffering a Florida construction site injury caused by defective automatic doors
- Accidents, including construction accidents, caused by unsafe machinery or unsafe electrical devices
- Unsafe swimming pools and other drowning accidents and drowning cases
- Accidents where alcohol is supplied to an underage person at a bar or at someone’s home
- Construction accidents caused by unsafe vehicles or unsafe traffic management plans
- Trip and fall cases where the store allows merchandise or trash to accumulate in the store aisles
- Slip and fall cases where the store allows water or other liquids to remain on its floor without cleaning it up
ACT NOW! Gathering evidence immediately is very important in construction accident cases and in cases involving dangerous property!
Choosing the right Florida construction accident injury lawyer or premises liability attorney will be the most important decision you make. It is important that you retain an attorney with substantial experience in handling these types of cases.
As a former defense lawyer for the first two decades of his practice, Mr. Schuler regularly represented insurance companies and defendants such as Winn-Dixie and Sears in premises liability cases, and now we use his knowledge and experience to help you.
As Florida construction accident injury lawyers and premises liability attorneys, we know that there is a limited time span. Do not waste any time, contact us at Schuler & Lee, P.A., at (904) 396-1911, to schedule a free consultation.
Find out more about your Board Certified Florida construction accident injury lawyer and premises liability attorney. Let us put our experience to work fighting for you.